Vintage Surf meet 2019 coming soon !

Vintage Surf meet 2019 coming soon !
Free to take part
We buy interesting old boards 60s/70s/early 80s in good condition. Email alasdairlindsay75@gmail.com . Also wanted - Surfing UK , British Surfer and Surf Insight magazines .
Above photo - copyright Rennie Ellis photographer archive

Monday 1 November 2010

exhibition

Its been hard work the last few months, as well as having a new baby daughter I've been trying to find the time to get a body of paintings done for this show. But its all done now - time to relax and get a few surfs in before it gets hood and gloves weather. The show is at Beside the Wave gallery in Falmouth starting this friday 5 th nov - bonfire night, 6-8 pm . Here's a few of my recent paintings - I'm taking advantage of cheap blog publicity...
Hayle huts and Godrevy lighthouse


Pier



Hayle in winter




Harbour with old pontoons





2 comments:

  1. Alasdair, I love your paintings! Very fresh, unique and full of good observation.
    Good luck with your exhibition, I hope you sell loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Steve thanks very much, great compliments. Hopefully I will sell a few to get me thorugh the winter, fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete